AboutLogin/RegisterDeutsch

Russian colony, Alexandrowka

OBJECT INFORMATION
Bookmark and Share

Info

February 17 1990
Potsdam, Alexandrowka 2
Created By: Dagmar Lipper

License: Creative Commons License

From the Set

Exploratory trips to East Germany

From the Set

Facades

One of 13 wooden houses belonging to the Russian colony "Alexandrowka" in the north of Potsdam that was built in 1826/27 as a home for the Russian singers of the first Prussian Guards Regiment

Depicts

building, nature

Context

deterioration, journey, landscape, leisure time

Places

Potsdam

Related